After the first egg of our great tit was broken, I tried to find out every day whether there were more eggs in the nest.
Unfortunately, this is not so easy, because before the great tit leaves the nest in the morning, all the eggs that have been laid so far are hidden under moss and feathers.
So it is almost impossible to see how many eggs are in the nest.
But this evening the titmouse gave us a short look at her eggs, so that we now have an up-to-date status regarding the number of eggs in the nest…
Result in the video 😉
- Two nesting boxes with 2 cameras each
- 2 hedgehog houses with feeding and sleeping room and 2 cameras each
- Feeding station with 3 cameras, one controllable with 10x zoom
- Squirrel house with camera
- 24/7 live with Full-HD stream