Today is the 5th day after the 1st egg (it also happened to be the 1st of April ? ).
If the titmouse behaves as titmice usually do, then today should be the 5th (Easter) egg in the nest.
At least we could observe again today how the titmouse, obviously with some effort, probably laid egg number 5 in the nest around 7 o’clock.
Unfortunately, we were once again denied a clear view of the clutch. Only once could we catch a glimpse and I think I really recognised 5 eggs, or what do you think?
- Two nesting boxes with 2 cameras each
- 2 hedgehog houses with feeding and sleeping room and 2 cameras each
- Feeding station with 3 cameras, one controllable with 10x zoom
- Squirrel house with camera
- 24/7 live with Full-HD stream