The hedgehog season is open.
After the last few days here in the Rhineland already brought spring-like temperatures, it also seems to have brought the first hedgehog out of his hibernation. Completely surprisingly he appeared for the first time in the night from the 25th to the 26th of February at the feeding place and filled his belly with bird food.
After that it was quiet again for 2 days.
In the meantime he appeared again in two more nights.
Therefore I have now also awakened the hedgehog feeders from hibernation. The left feed house has got in the course directly a new pane, for more visibility 😁
The 2nd feed house I leave after cleaning first time in the shed, until the rush at the feeding place again becomes larger and to handle the rush a second Drive Inn is necessary.
May it be a good hedgehog season and have fun watching!
- Two nesting boxes with 2 cameras each
- 2 hedgehog houses with feeding and sleeping room and 2 cameras each
- Feeding station with 3 cameras, one controllable with 10x zoom
- Squirrel house with camera
- 24/7 live with Full-HD stream