After the Garden Dormouse’s inspection of the nesting box took place a few days ago, the lease was finally concluded.
However, hard negotiations preceded the conclusion, which obliged me to further puff up the flat furnishings by adding a little more moss. Furthermore, I had to commit myself to providing fresh fruit every day in the immediate vicinity of the new house.
But what wouldn’t you do to get a glimpse into the life of our little Zorro mouse in return?
And so I fulfilled my obligation and provided more fluff in the hutch.
As a result, our little Garden Dormouse moved straight into the new flat the same night after an intensive check to see if I had fulfilled my obligations.
Here is a 13-minute summary of the move-in.
- Two nesting boxes with 2 cameras each
- 2 hedgehog houses with feeding and sleeping room and 2 cameras each
- Feeding station with 3 cameras, one controllable with 10x zoom
- Squirrel house with camera
- 24/7 live with Full-HD stream