For a few days now, the garden dormouse has been appearing at night in the squirrel’s box.
While the box was still empty at the beginning of the visits, a few days ago I had padded the inside of the hutch again with wood wool, kapok wool and organic cotton wool.
Although the padding is more intended to make the squirrel comfortable, it seems that the garden dormouse has discovered the padding material for itself instead.
But just see for yourself ?
- Two nesting boxes with 2 cameras each
- 2 hedgehog houses with feeding and sleeping room and 2 cameras each
- Feeding station with 3 cameras, one controllable with 10x zoom
- Squirrel house with camera
- 24/7 live with Full-HD stream